The best of both worlds in Philly is right here: A luxurious new condo in historic Old City at 233 Chestnut Street.
Here are some of the perks of this newly renovated condo:
- Brazilian, wide-plank hardwood floors
- Walk in closets
- Custom Italian tiled bathrooms w spa shower and top of the line appliances for the discerning occupant
- Asko washer/dryer
- Wolf range and Sub Zero fridge at your fingertips.
- South facing windows bathe the architectural details and add warmth throughout the beautifully crafted living and dining areas
- Grand hallway with wood details
- Master suite with embedded plasma television in the master vanity
- In addition to your two bedrooms, you have a full den that can be used as an office, nursery or even a library.
- Your own private elevator to enter your new home
- Additional storage and of course, plenty of closet space throughout
- And for those nights when you don't want to cook? We have news that a restaurant will be going in on the ground floor!
Ready to move in? Now leasing for $3,800 a month.
Contact Daniel Sandoval for more information at email@example.com.