We have 2 warehouses for sale in great locations:
A) 153 Richmond St, Fishtown, 863 sq ft, $90,000
B) 1400-4 N Front St, Old Kensington, 1500 + sq ft, $249,000
What will you do with your new warehouse? Here are just a few cool ideas...
1) Store stuff in it. Cool stuff.
2) Use it as a carpenter's workshop or an artist studio, or open a gallery. We're thinking of the Crane Arts Building.
3) Remodel into a live/work space like a groovy movie star in NYC.
4) Divide into condos and sell like a real estate guru.
5) Rent it out and become a landlord and possibly become a millionaire. You never know.
6) Host a killer party in it and gain the respect and admiration of all of your friends. They'll be tweeting about it for days.
7) Knock it down and build a 60 story skyscraper or a 3 story rowhome. Whatever works.
8) Film a music video inside like OK Go which will become viral and seal your fate for fame.
9) Build a brewery in it and have free beer forever. You could be the next Yards. Or open a speakeasy, and please, invite us.
10) Use it as a topic of conversation at dull cocktail parties and tell them about your skyscraper idea.
Or you could do something totally practical and use it as extra storage or for band practice, but we just couldn't help ourselves! Want to come scope out our warehouse investment opportunities? Contact the Somers Team today.